The knowledge and experience of our personnel
- EMI Inspection
- API FLD with 42" Drift
- Amber 923 Coating OD
- 910 Coating ID
- 690 Rust Inhibitor OD & ID
- PUP Joints
- Clean Tubing
- Pipe straightening
- Grind/Polish Tool Marks
Patriot Petro focuses on making sure that all tubular/rods are not only free of damage but is also kept clean. Thorough inspections lead to optimal results. With specialized inspectors, we are trained to look at the tiniest of details. We offer a full range of inspection services including:EMI Inspection
- Our experienced inspectors check for clean OD/ID as well the visual and gauge threads.
- We will remove and clean protectors as well as install new protectors.
- External coating formulated to provide a temporary protective coating o external tubular surfaces while in storage
- Protekto coat is applied to provide internal corrosion protection to metal surfaces of tubular goods.
- Aqua Cure is applied to pipes that are exposed to water and may develop salt solutions or acids. These shorten the life the pipe unless protected. We will make sure that the Aqua Cure solution is applied where appropriate in order to get the most out of your pipe.
- This service includes a SEA, inspection, cleaning of the visual and gauge threads, drift, and repaint.
- We thoroughly clean the ID and OD, the rattle ID, and the brush OD. Tube cleaning is included with our EMI inspection at no additional cost.
- When a pip gets out of place, we will come out and straighten any pipe.
- On PUP joints, tubing, and crossovers we are able to make them look and work like new.